Gregory Moesinger is a member of the firm's Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution sections. His practice is focused on helping individuals and businesses resolve disputes and solve problems in areas such as business litigation, bankruptcy and creditors' rights, landlord/tenant, real property litigation, complex commercial litigation, and judgment enforcement. Mr. Moesinger represents clients in state and federal courts throughout Utah, assesses claims, develops strategies to resolve all forms of litigation, and advises clients on business decisions and plans that pose litigation risks.
Mr. Moesinger is recognized as one of Utah's Legal Elite for civil litigation and as a Mountain States Super Lawyer for general litigation.
Utah State Bar Association
Community / Civic Involvement
President, Utah Boys’ State Foundation, American Legion
Honors & Awards
Mountain States Super Lawyers: Rising Star for General Litigation (2012 - 2017)
Utah Legal Elite: Civil Litigation (2014, 2021), Up & Coming Civil Litigation (2012)
Reported Appellate Cases
- Deseret First Federal Credit Union v. Jerry W. Parkin, Successor Trustee of the Wilma G. Parkin Family Protection Trust, 2014 UT App 267, 339 P.3d 471, cert.
denied (Utah Feb. 18, 2015) (No. 20141115-SC)
- Cea v. Hoffman, 2012 UT App 101, 276 P.3d 1178
- Deseret First Federal Credit Union v. Jerry W. Parkin, Successor Trustee of the Wilma G. Parkin Family Protection Trust, 2012 UT App 140, 278 P.3d 630
- J&J Properties, LC v. Tri-J Properties, LLC, 2006 UT App 305, 145 P.3d 1146
- Legal Methods Teaching Assistant, University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Assistant Debate Coach, Ogden High School, Ogden, Utah.
News & Events
- Press Release, 06.13.2017
- Press Release, 03.2016
- Press Release, 06.12.2015
- Press Release, 05.06.2015
- Press Release, 06.11.2014
- Press Release, 02.27.2014
- Utah Business, 07.2011
- Law Clerk, Kirton & McConkie, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Extern, United States Bankruptcy Court, Salt Lake City, Utah
University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, JD, 2005
- Traynor Moot Court
- Utah Law Review
University of Utah David Eccles School of Business, MBA, 2005
University of Utah David Eccles School of Business, Honors BA, Business Finance, summa cum laude, 2002
- Utah, 2005