We know the day-to-day commitment of our administrative staff is what makes the legal business so successful. Kirton McConkie provides beautiful office space, a team-oriented work environment, and several benefits for our administrative staff.
OUR FAVORITE BENEFITS
- Monthly staff lunches catered by local chefs and restaurants
- Jeans on Fridays
- Free snacks, sodas, candy, and fruit
- Complimentary parking at all of our locations or a free UTA pass
- Annual Law Day 5K sponsorship for employees and their families with complimentary T-shirts for participants and bandanas for furry friends
- Summer parties for the whole family at fun locations—RSL soccer at Rio Tinto Stadium or Salt Lake Bees baseball at Smith’s Ballpark—with good food, drinks, and treats
- Holiday party at The Grand America Hotel with lots and lots of prizes
- Performance-based end-of-year bonus
HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS
We are dedicated to the health and wellness of each of our employees. This is one of the many reasons our employees stay with us for so many years. Our benefits include*:
- The firm pays 85% of the health insurance premium for employees and their families and offers both a traditional and high-deductible options with associated FSA and HSA savings accounts.
- The firm will make a matching contribution of 3% to employee 401K plans. Frequently, the firm also contributes an additional annual discretionary profit-sharing contribution (vesting schedules apply).
- The firm pays 100% of employee dental insurance premiums.
- The firm helps to protect our employees against worst-case scenarios by offering 100% firm-paid life insurance.
- The firm pays 100% of long-term disability as a safety net to cover any employees who become disabled and are no longer able to work.
- The firm offers Connect Care, a free telehealth app for those on the traditional plan, so employees can get care from anywhere they have WiFi—be it their living room or favorite vacation spot.
- Wellness rooms, showers, and bike storage are available at each of our five locations.
- Free flu shot clinics are offered each fall.
- Through our insurance provider, SelectHealth, the firm offers additional resources, such as an employee assistance program, smoking cessation, and nutrition counseling.
*Eligibility requirements apply.
To view open positions, click here.