When clients face or initiate litigation, we begin by developing a sound strategy, taking business goals and objectives into consideration. We consider an array of options, such as trial, mediation, and arbitration and work closely with clients to determine the best plan of action.
Our intellectual property (IP) litigation lawyers represent clients ranging from large businesses to startups and individual inventors on issues, such as patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, trade dress, unfair competition, licensing, false advertising, and internet domain names.
Our IP litigation lawyers have the technical education and experience to be as comfortable talking to engineers and scientists as they are with other attorneys and juries. Our IP litigators have extensive experience before many federal courts throughout the country.
We have served clients in technical disciplines including electrical and computer-related technology, medical devices, pharmaceutical products, biotechnology, bioengineering, and a wide variety of mechanical and chemical systems and apparatuses. Our attorneys have scientific backgrounds in physics, chemistry, biology, and engineering.
News & Events
- Press Release, 08.18.2015
- Press Release, 08.18.2014
- Press Release, 06.11.2014
- Press Release, 08.15.2013
- Kirton McConkie intellectual property lawyer Dax Anderson successfully defends client Utah Medical ProductsPress Release, 10.23.2012
- Zenger and Anderson successfully represent CleanCut in lawsuitPress Release, 10.10.2012
- Press release, 08.23.2012
- InsideCounsel, 08.20.2014
- InsideCounsel, 08.06.2014
- InsideCounsel, 07.09.2014
- Utah Employment Law Letter, 05.2014
- JAMS Dispute Resolution Alert, Summer 2013