Jonathan Burt is a member of the firm's Labor and Employment section with a practice focused on employment litigation. He represents clients in discrimination or harassment suits and general civil litigation in arbitration proceedings and in both state and federal courts.
- Worked for Am Law 100 firm in defending companies in Title VII, ADA, and ADEA suits in state and federal court and arbitration proceedings.
- Experienced in civil litigation and appeals.
- Experienced in representing companies in administrative proceedings before the Utah Antidiscrimination and Labor Division and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Experienced in employment handbook, employment agreement, and policy review.
- Assisted in drafting appellate brief discussing novel issue under the FLSA before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Judicial Law Clerk for Judge Jill M. Pohlman, Utah Court of Appeals
- Legal Intern for Justice Thomas R. Lee, Utah Supreme Court
University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, JD, 2018
- Order of the Coif
University of Utah, BS, Business Administration, 2015