Kirton McConkie’s Commercial Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights section has extensive experience representing parties in all types and stages of bankruptcy matters. We have assisted clients with chapter 7, chapter 9, chapter 11, chapter 12, chapter 13, and chapter 15 cases.
BUSINESS BANKRUPTCY LEGAL SERVICES
- Filing involuntary petitions
- Negotiating debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing
- Buying and selling assets
- Structuring liquidation and reorganization plans
- Addressing treatment of executory contracts
- Defending preference, fraudulent transfer, and other avoidance actions.
In addition, we routinely represent clients in workouts and restructurings, mediations and arbitrations, assignments for the benefit of creditors, state and federal receiverships, and insurance and other non-bankruptcy insolvency proceedings. We have advised clients about transaction structuring and have prepared bankruptcy opinions for financings.
As a full-service law firm, Kirton McConkie bankruptcy lawyers also draw on the experience of our commercial litigation, real estate, tax, corporate, and intellectual property groups to assist with myriad issues that may arise.
News & Events
- Press Release, 11.03.2015
- Press Release, 08.18.2015
- Press Release, 05.06.2015
- Press Release, 08.18.2014
- The Wall Street Journal, 05.27.2014
- Press Release, 05.15.2014
- New York University School of Law, September 17 - 18, 2014